We have been notified that our current online payment system Pay360 is being retired from 31st July 23. From the 1st of August we will be moving to School Comms. All balances will be automatically transferred across to the new system.
All you need to do is register for the free School Gateway app on your mobile phone. If you do not have a mobile phone, then a web-based version is available.
To register for a School Gateway account:
· Via the app, you will need to download the School Gateway app via App Store for Apple devices and Play Store for Android devices.
· If accessing via the web, please go to https://login.schoolgateway.com/0/auth/login
· Go to the login screen on the app/web. Please select NEW USER before inputting any details.
· Enter the email address and mobile number that is registered with the school.
· You will then receive a PIN on a text
· Enter the 4-digit PIN number received via text.
· Once logged in the home screen will be displayed.
From September we will be a cashless school, so all payments and donations will be collected via this platform. We would encourage you to sign up to School Gateway as soon as possible before the end of term. If you have any issues, then please contact the School Office.